Extreme discipline, exercise, diet, and Fahrenheit Nutrition products helps to build Spartan men and women. Moth to Flame worked with an incredible team of athletes from Austin, Texas to bring you Fahrenheit Nutrition’s debut commercial. Coming Soon.
First of all, I owe this shoot to my good friend Daran Herrman from www.coloredlion.com. Without his faith in my skills, I would not have gotten this job, which quite frankly will be a milestone in both of our careers. Words cannot describe how awesome and epic the footage from this shoot will be. We had the opportunity to work together with many well-known athletes in the community as well as promote a very big nutritional supplement company, Fahrenheit Nutrition. The owners Shala and Will were amazing people to work with.
I also had the pleasure to work with William Molina again, who was my director of photography and 1st Camera; as well as my new friend Michelle Weber, who is an awesome makeup artist. Richard Evans from The Guild will be writing an original soundtrack to this commercial and I know with his talent, it is going to be out of this world. No pressure Richard… Thank you to all the athletes who were so nice and patient with me yelling at them. The shoot schedule looked something iike this:
- 8:00 am: Christine arrives on set to set up and discovers that Will and Shala are already there working out their ridiculously large muscles.
- 10:30 am: Daran casually rolls in and brings the rest of the equipment for the main commercial shoot.
- 8:30 am – 7:00 pm: Christine films a ton of social videos and some random video logs, while Daran takes some killer photographs for Fahrenheit Nutrition’s new website that he is designing. Somewhere in the mess we manage to eat some Vietnamese food.
- 7:00 pm – 11:30 pm: Christine, Daran, and Will film an epic commercial with the help of Michelle Weber and Richard Evans.
- 11:30 pm-12 am ish: Christine, Daran, Will M, Shala, and Shala’s Will M wander around like zombies, cleaning up set. WRAP
- 12:45 am – 1:30 am: Daran helps move all the equipment between the car
- 2:00 am: Everyone passes out.
I recall telling Daran that we’d be finished at midnight and he didn’t believe me. When you have 3 camera talents (Daran, Will, and Christine) together in one room “one upping” each other, there will definitely be incredible footage. Guaranteed.
It will take me a good month to finish the main commercial because of the amount of awesome footage we have (300 GB), but be sure to stay tuned for more! I will be putting up sneak previews along the way.